The Top Dry Service
Top Dry’s cleaning method is a dry extraction process that utilizes a dry-cleaning compound to remove dirt and stains from carpets: i.e. dirt is extracted from the carpet pile without the use of water and related detergents, and is accomplished by the following steps:
- Once the carpeted area to be cleaned has been thoroughly vacuumed, it is treated to a light pre-spray, that neutralizes any soap residue from previous steam cleaning, and conditions the fibres for improved cleaning performance.
- Top Dry’ s dry-cleaning compound (micro-sponge + chemicals) is applied to the carpet and brushed into pile with the use of a specialized brush machine. This process brings the cleaning chemicals into contact with the dirt, transferring stains etc from the pile to the “micro-sponge aspect of the compound.
- After a drying time of not more than half an hour, the dirt-bearing “micro-sponge” can be vacuumed up, leaving the carpet clean, fresh smelling, and totally dry.
- For particularly badly soiled areas of carpet, the above steps can be safely repeated without the chance of harming the carpet in any way.
There are many advantages to using Top Dry's dry-cleaning process. Some of these are:
- More cost effective: Carpets remain free of sticky detergents, thus resisting dust and grime for a longer period of time. Stains do not reappear, allowing the carpets to look better for longer, reducing the need for frequent cleaning.
- Extended Carpet Life: There is no chance of the underlay of any carpet becoming wet or damp, when using Top Dry' s dry-cleaning method. Wet or damp underlay becomes compressed (especially in high-traffic areas) causing premature wear of the carpet.
- Minimal Disruption: Customers are able to walk on their carpets any time during or after they have been cleaned by our process without dirtying or damaging either carpet or underlay.
- No Comebacks: Wet carpets are generally darker, and stains only become visible later when they are dry. Top Dry' s Customers can see the quality of our work immediately, as their carpets are already dry. Any areas of concern can be addressed before Top Dry' s team leaves the premises.
- Safe on colours: Sensitive carpets, such as vegetable died Oriental rugs that might loose colour with the application of water, do not have colours move with the application of Top Dry' s cleaning compound.
- Healthy Environment: Top Dry' s cleaning compound breaks down the protein layer that protects microbes such as dust mites, killing them, and reducing the frequency of house dust allergies.